Shop for gifts at smile.amazon.com/ch/34-0750348 to generate donations for International Anesthesia Research Society.
- Prenatal Exposure to General Anesthesia and Childhood Behavioral Deficit
- Increasing the interval between repeated anesthetic exposures reduces long‐lasting synaptic changes in late post‐natal mice
- Tau Contributes to Sevoflurane-induced Neurocognitive Impairment in Neonatal Mice
- Neonatal exposure to sevoflurane expands the window of vulnerability to adverse effects of subsequent exposure to sevoflurane and alters hippocampal morphology via decitabine-sensitive mechanisms
- Sevoflurane Post-Conditioning Ameliorates Neuronal Deficits and Axon Demyelination After Neonatal Hypoxic Ischemic Brain Injury: Role of Microglia/Macrophage