May 20–22, 2019 Aurora, Colorado. For more information, click here.
- SmartTots Workshop for Preclinical Research in Anesthetic Neurotoxicity
- Visit the SmartTots booth at the Society for Pediatric Sedation in Colorado!
- Neurodevelopment after general anaesthesia in infants
- Astragaloside suppresses tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor 5 signaling pathway and alleviates neurodegenerative changes in retinal pigment epithelial cells induced by isoflurane.
- Sevoflurane induces neurotoxicity in the developing rat hippocampus by upregulating connexin 43 via the JNK/c-Jun/AP-1 pathway.