We thank Drs Ritchie‐McLean and Wilmshurst for their comments regarding our study entitled ‘The impact of general anesthesia on child development and school performance: a population‐based study’. The authors suggest that residual confounding has the potential to diminish the conclusions that can be drawn from our study.
- Standards for Preclinical Research and Publications in Developmental Anaesthetic Neurotoxicity: Expert Opinion Statement From the SmartTots Preclinical Working Group
- Search Announcement: Medical Officer
- Anesthesia for Major Surgery in the Neonate
- Best Pharmaceuticals for Children Act (BPCA) Priority Releases 2020-2021 List of Needs in Pediatric Therapeutics
- HSP90 inhibitor 17AAG attenuates sevoflurane-induced neurotoxicity in rats and human neuroglioma cells via induction of HSP70