Talking with Bob Rappaport, former director, Division of Anesthesia, Analgesia, and Addiction Products, Office of New Drugs, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, FDA. Dr. Rappaport retired from government service September, 2014.
- The 2nd International Conference on Paediatric Anaesthesia and Neurotoxicity – From GAS to Future Collaborative Trials
- General Anesthesia and Young Brain: What is New?
- Neurodevelopmental outcomes of neonates undergoing surgery under general anesthesia for malrotation of intestines
- Neuroprotection and neurotoxicity in the developing brain: an update on the effects of dexmedetomidine and xenon
- Neuroprotection by plumbagin involves BDNF-TrkB-PI3K/Akt and ERK1/2/JNK pathways in isoflurane-induced neonatal rats