Talking with Bob Rappaport, former director, Division of Anesthesia, Analgesia, and Addiction Products, Office of New Drugs, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, FDA. Dr. Rappaport retired from government service September, 2014.
- Pharmacological inhibition of PTEN attenuates cognitive deficits caused by neonatal repeated exposures to isoflurane via inhibition of NR2B-mediated tau phosphorylation in rats
- Obstetricians balk at FDA warning on anesthesia in pregnant women
- What parents should know about the use of general anesthesia in toddlers
- FDA warns of anesthesia risk in pregnant women, kids under 3
- Anesthesia and Developing Brains—Implications of the FDA Warning