The Sixth PANDA Symposium was held on April 14th and 15th, 2018. The 2-day symposium program included the following sessions: (1) Report of the Outcomes Workshop, September 2017, (2) Lessons learned: neuroimaging studies and neurodevelopmental outcome research, (3) Engaging stakeholders to promote safe anesthesia/sedation care in young children, (4) Outcomes research in vulnerable pediatric populations, (5) Developmental neurotoxicity research, 2018 and (6) Moderated poster sessions.
- Neurodevelopment after general anaesthesia in infants
- Astragaloside suppresses tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor 5 signaling pathway and alleviates neurodegenerative changes in retinal pigment epithelial cells induced by isoflurane.
- Sevoflurane induces neurotoxicity in the developing rat hippocampus by upregulating connexin 43 via the JNK/c-Jun/AP-1 pathway.
- Neuroprotective effects of dexmedetomidine against isoflurane-induced neuronal injury via glutamate regulation in neonatal rats.
- Juvenile Rats Show Altered Gut Microbiota After Exposure to Isoflurane as Neonates