The Sixth PANDA Symposium was held on April 14th and 15th, 2018. The 2-day symposium program included the following sessions: (1) Report of the Outcomes Workshop, September 2017, (2) Lessons learned: neuroimaging studies and neurodevelopmental outcome research, (3) Engaging stakeholders to promote safe anesthesia/sedation care in young children, (4) Outcomes research in vulnerable pediatric populations, (5) Developmental neurotoxicity research, 2018 and (6) Moderated poster sessions.
- General anaesthesia during infancy reduces white matter micro-organisation in developing rhesus monkeys British Journal of Anaesthesia
- A synthetic peptide rescues rat cortical neurons from anesthetic-induced cell death, perturbation of growth and synaptic assembly
- The Effects of Hesperidin on Neuronal Apoptosis and Cognitive Impairment in the Sevoflurane Anesthetized Rat are Mediated Through the PI3/Akt/PTEN and Nuclear Factor-κB (NF-κB) Signaling Pathways
- Dexmedetomidine and Clonidine Attenuate Sevoflurane-Induced Tau Phosphorylation and Cognitive Impairment in Young Mice via α-2 Adrenergic Receptor
- Regulation of CRMP2 by Cdk5 and GSK-3β participates in sevoflurane-induced dendritic development abnormalities and cognitive dysfunction in developing rats