Millions of children undergo anesthesia annually and many of them are younger than 3 years old. Clinicians and parents frequently ask the question: is anesthesia safe for the developing child and is there an age range that is associated with a higher risk of anesthesia?
- Standards for Preclinical Research and Publications in Developmental Anaesthetic Neurotoxicity: Expert Opinion Statement From the SmartTots Preclinical Working Group
- Search Announcement: Medical Officer
- Anesthesia for Major Surgery in the Neonate
- Best Pharmaceuticals for Children Act (BPCA) Priority Releases 2020-2021 List of Needs in Pediatric Therapeutics
- HSP90 inhibitor 17AAG attenuates sevoflurane-induced neurotoxicity in rats and human neuroglioma cells via induction of HSP70