The primary objective of this study was to describe in a geographically defined population the incidence of procedures requiring general anesthesia up to the child’s third birthday, and the patient characteristics associated with receiving these procedures. A secondary objective was to determine the proportion of children in the population who meet the risk criteria promulgated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Neonatal Isoflurane Anesthesia or Disruption of Postsynaptic Density-95 Protein Interactions Change Dendritic Spine Densities and Cognitive Function in Juvenile Mice.
- Autophagic Network Analysis of the Dual Effect of Sevoflurane on Neurons Associated with GABARAPL1 and 2.
- Effects of ketamine on neurogenesis, extracellular matrix homeostasis and proliferation in hypoxia-exposed HT22 murine hippocampal neurons.
- LncRNA Rik-203 Contributes to Sevoflurane Induced Neurotoxicity?
- Upregulation of miR-215 attenuates propofol-induced apoptosis and oxidative stress in developing neurons by targeting LATS2.