The primary objective of this study was to describe in a geographically defined population the incidence of procedures requiring general anesthesia up to the child’s third birthday, and the patient characteristics associated with receiving these procedures. A secondary objective was to determine the proportion of children in the population who meet the risk criteria promulgated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Make a difference this holiday!
- Dexmedetomidine attenuates ethanol-induced inhibition of hippocampal neurogenesis in neonatal mice
- miR-455-3p alleviates propofol-induced neurotoxicity by reducing EphA4 expression in developing neurons
- Propofol inhibits the expression of Abelson nonreceptor tyrosine kinase without affecting learning or memory function in neonatal rats
- MicroRNA-204-5p mediates sevoflurane-induced cytotoxicity in HT22 cells by targeting brain-derived neurotrophic factor