The primary objective of this study was to describe in a geographically defined population the incidence of procedures requiring general anesthesia up to the child’s third birthday, and the patient characteristics associated with receiving these procedures. A secondary objective was to determine the proportion of children in the population who meet the risk criteria promulgated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Standards for Preclinical Research and Publications in Developmental Anaesthetic Neurotoxicity: Expert Opinion Statement From the SmartTots Preclinical Working Group
- Search Announcement: Medical Officer
- Anesthesia for Major Surgery in the Neonate
- Best Pharmaceuticals for Children Act (BPCA) Priority Releases 2020-2021 List of Needs in Pediatric Therapeutics
- HSP90 inhibitor 17AAG attenuates sevoflurane-induced neurotoxicity in rats and human neuroglioma cells via induction of HSP70