Medical research is fundamental to our health and economic prosperity! We at SmartTots are grateful that Congress has made medical research a national priority through supporting the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and passage of the 21st Century Cures Act. But, without sustained, predictable funding for NIH, tomorrow’s cures may never come. Join SmartTots and urge lawmakers to increase the NIH budget in FY2018 by $2 billion and provide hope to millions of Americans living with life-threatening and chronic diseases. Participate in the #RallyMedRes. www.rallyformedicalresearch.org
- SmartTots in Florida this Fall!
- Visit the SmartTots booth at the Society for Neuroscience in Anesthesiology and Critical Care in Arizona!
- Sevoflurane-induced learning deficits and spine loss via nectin-1/corticotrophin-releasing hormone receptor type 1 signalling in neonatal mice
- Effects of non-obstetric surgery under ketamine anaesthesia in the middle stage of pregnancy on cognition in the offspring and underlying mechanisms
- Female rats are more vulnerable to lasting cognitive impairment after isoflurane exposure on postnatal day 4 than 7