- SmartTots funds two new research initiatives!
- Notoginsenoside R1 attenuates sevoflurane-induced neurotoxicity.
- Neonatal Exposure to Propofol Interferes with the Proliferation and Differentiation of Hippocampal Neural Stem Cells and the Neurocognitive Function of Rats in Adulthood via the Akt/p27 Signaling Pathway.
- The Role of Epigenetic Modifications in Neurotoxicity Induced by Neonatal General Anesthesia.
- Isoflurane and Sevoflurane Induce Cognitive Impairment in Neonatal Rats by Inhibiting Neural Stem Cell Development Through Microglial Activation, Neuroinflammation, and Suppression of VEGFR2 Signaling Pathway.