- Intranasal insulin rescues repeated anesthesia-induced deficits in synaptic plasticity and memory and prevents apoptosis in neonatal mice via mTORC1.
- Mechanisms underlying neonate-specific metabolic effects of volatile anesthetics.
- Fetal surgery has no additional effect to general anesthesia on brain development in neonatal rabbits.
- Neonatal Isoflurane Does Not Affect Sleep Architecture and Minimally Alters Neuronal Beta Oscillations in Adolescent Rats.
- Pachypodol protects newborn rats from anaesthesia-induced apoptosis in the developing brain by regulating the JNK/ERK pathway.