The development and refinement of practices for the safe administration of anesthesia to children is a major success story in modern medicine. During the past several decades, there have been significant improvements in safety standards, cardiopulmonary monitoring, delivery systems, and airway management specific to the pediatric patient undergoing anesthesia. Millions of children receive anesthesia each year for surgical, procedural, or diagnostic purposes, and the majority of these patients receive a general anesthetic.
- Sevoflurane diminishes neurogenesis and promotes ferroptosis in embryonic prefrontal cortex via inhibiting nuclear factor-erythroid 2-related factor 2 expression.
- Neonatal Anesthesia and Oxidative Stress.
- LncRNA SNHG12 ameliorates bupivacaine-induced neurotoxicity by sponging miR-497-5p to upregulate NLRX1.
- Downregulation of HOTAIR reduces neuronal pyroptosis by targeting miR-455-3p/NLRP1 axis in propofol-treated neurons in vitro.
- MiRNA-384-5p targets GABRB1 to regulate ketamine-Induced Neurotoxicity in Neurons.