The American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) has formally endorsed the SmartTots Consensus Statement, released December 14, 2012. The consensus statement now carries the endorsement of the International Anesthesia Research Society (IARS), US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the Society for Pediatric Anesthesia, the Society for Neuroscience in Anesthesia & Critical Care (SNACC) and European Society of Anesthesiology (ESA).
- October 13 – 17 SmartTots in San Francisco!
- Effect of sevoflurane anesthesia to neonatal rat hippocampus by RNA-seq.
- Angelicin Alleviates Maternal Isoflurane Exposure-Induced Offspring Cognitive Defects Through the Carbonic Anhydrase 4/Aquaporin-4 Pathway.
- Bicuculline and Bumetanide Attenuate Sevoflurane-Induced Impairment of Myelination and Cognition in Young Mice.
- Alfaxalone Alleviates Neurotoxicity and Cognitive Impairment Induced by Isoflurane Anesthesia in Offspring Rats.