The American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) has formally endorsed the SmartTots Consensus Statement, released December 14, 2012. The consensus statement now carries the endorsement of the International Anesthesia Research Society (IARS), US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the Society for Pediatric Anesthesia, the Society for Neuroscience in Anesthesia & Critical Care (SNACC) and European Society of Anesthesiology (ESA).
- SmartTots Workshop for Preclinical Research in Anesthetic Neurotoxicity
- Visit the SmartTots booth at the Society for Pediatric Sedation in Colorado!
- Neurodevelopment after general anaesthesia in infants
- Astragaloside suppresses tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor 5 signaling pathway and alleviates neurodegenerative changes in retinal pigment epithelial cells induced by isoflurane.
- Sevoflurane induces neurotoxicity in the developing rat hippocampus by upregulating connexin 43 via the JNK/c-Jun/AP-1 pathway.