We thank Drs Ritchie‐McLean and Wilmshurst for their comments regarding our study entitled ‘The impact of general anesthesia on child development and school performance: a population‐based study’. The authors suggest that residual confounding has the potential to diminish the conclusions that can be drawn from our study.
- Association Between Anesthesia Exposure and Neurocognitive and Neuroimaging Outcomes in Long-term Survivors of Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- GAS, PANDA, and MASK – No Evidence of Clinical Anesthetic Neurotoxicity!
- Propofol induces impairment of mitochondrial biogenesis through inhibiting the expression of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-γ coactivator-1α
- Neurotoxicity of anesthetics: Mechanisms and meaning from mouse intervention studies
- Limb Remote Ischemic Preconditioning Reduces Repeated Ketamine Exposure-Induced Adverse Effects in the Developing Brain of Rats