Dexmedetomidine is an a2-adrenergic receptor agonist with an eight-fold greater affinity for the a2-adrenergic receptor than its sister drug clonidine. It is a sedative that is clear, colourless and tasteless and has been used in children for a number of years. Advantages of Dexmedetomidine over other agents used in paediatrics include: ease of administration; reduction in postoperative analgesic requirements; and reduction in postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV).
- Sevoflurane diminishes neurogenesis and promotes ferroptosis in embryonic prefrontal cortex via inhibiting nuclear factor-erythroid 2-related factor 2 expression.
- Neonatal Anesthesia and Oxidative Stress.
- LncRNA SNHG12 ameliorates bupivacaine-induced neurotoxicity by sponging miR-497-5p to upregulate NLRX1.
- Downregulation of HOTAIR reduces neuronal pyroptosis by targeting miR-455-3p/NLRP1 axis in propofol-treated neurons in vitro.
- MiRNA-384-5p targets GABRB1 to regulate ketamine-Induced Neurotoxicity in Neurons.