The effect of neonatal anesthesia and pain on the developing brain is of considerable clinical importance, but few studies have evaluated noxious surgical input to the infant brain under anesthesia. Herein, the authors tested the effect of increasing isoflurane concentration on spontaneous and evoked nociceptive activity in the somatosensory cortex of rats at different postnatal ages.
- Sevoflurane diminishes neurogenesis and promotes ferroptosis in embryonic prefrontal cortex via inhibiting nuclear factor-erythroid 2-related factor 2 expression.
- Neonatal Anesthesia and Oxidative Stress.
- LncRNA SNHG12 ameliorates bupivacaine-induced neurotoxicity by sponging miR-497-5p to upregulate NLRX1.
- Downregulation of HOTAIR reduces neuronal pyroptosis by targeting miR-455-3p/NLRP1 axis in propofol-treated neurons in vitro.
- MiRNA-384-5p targets GABRB1 to regulate ketamine-Induced Neurotoxicity in Neurons.