The Sixth PANDA Symposium was held on April 14th and 15th, 2018. The 2-day symposium program included the following sessions: (1) Report of the Outcomes Workshop, September 2017, (2) Lessons learned: neuroimaging studies and neurodevelopmental outcome research, (3) Engaging stakeholders to promote safe anesthesia/sedation care in young children, (4) Outcomes research in vulnerable pediatric populations, (5) Developmental neurotoxicity research, 2018 and (6) Moderated poster sessions.
- Association Between Anesthesia Exposure and Neurocognitive and Neuroimaging Outcomes in Long-term Survivors of Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- GAS, PANDA, and MASK – No Evidence of Clinical Anesthetic Neurotoxicity!
- Propofol induces impairment of mitochondrial biogenesis through inhibiting the expression of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-γ coactivator-1α
- Neurotoxicity of anesthetics: Mechanisms and meaning from mouse intervention studies
- Limb Remote Ischemic Preconditioning Reduces Repeated Ketamine Exposure-Induced Adverse Effects in the Developing Brain of Rats