The Sixth PANDA Symposium was held on April 14th and 15th, 2018. The 2-day symposium program included the following sessions: (1) Report of the Outcomes Workshop, September 2017, (2) Lessons learned: neuroimaging studies and neurodevelopmental outcome research, (3) Engaging stakeholders to promote safe anesthesia/sedation care in young children, (4) Outcomes research in vulnerable pediatric populations, (5) Developmental neurotoxicity research, 2018 and (6) Moderated poster sessions.
- Announcing the Appointment of Dr. Dean Andropoulos as the Medical Officer of SmartTots
- Neonatal Isoflurane Anesthesia or Disruption of Postsynaptic Density-95 Protein Interactions Change Dendritic Spine Densities and Cognitive Function in Juvenile Mice.
- Autophagic Network Analysis of the Dual Effect of Sevoflurane on Neurons Associated with GABARAPL1 and 2.
- Effects of ketamine on neurogenesis, extracellular matrix homeostasis and proliferation in hypoxia-exposed HT22 murine hippocampal neurons.
- LncRNA Rik-203 Contributes to Sevoflurane Induced Neurotoxicity?