The Sixth PANDA Symposium was held on April 14th and 15th, 2018. The 2-day symposium program included the following sessions: (1) Report of the Outcomes Workshop, September 2017, (2) Lessons learned: neuroimaging studies and neurodevelopmental outcome research, (3) Engaging stakeholders to promote safe anesthesia/sedation care in young children, (4) Outcomes research in vulnerable pediatric populations, (5) Developmental neurotoxicity research, 2018 and (6) Moderated poster sessions.
- Oct 8 – 11, SmartTots in San Diego!
- Neuroprotective Effects of Dexmedetomidine on the Ketamine-Induced Disruption of the Proliferation and Differentiation of Developing Neural Stem Cells in the Subventricular Zone.
- NPAS4 suppresses propofol-induced neurotoxicity by inhibiting autophagy in hippocampal neuronal cells.
- Effect of operative trauma and multiple propofol anesthesia on neurodevelopment and cognitive function in developmental rats.
- FOXO3 Regulates Sevoflurane-Induced Neural Stem Cell Differentiation in Fetal Rats