The Sixth PANDA Symposium was held on April 14th and 15th, 2018. The 2-day symposium program included the following sessions: (1) Report of the Outcomes Workshop, September 2017, (2) Lessons learned: neuroimaging studies and neurodevelopmental outcome research, (3) Engaging stakeholders to promote safe anesthesia/sedation care in young children, (4) Outcomes research in vulnerable pediatric populations, (5) Developmental neurotoxicity research, 2018 and (6) Moderated poster sessions.
- Update on SmartTots Initiative and Research Funding on April 16, 2023
- Comparer Pommes et Oranges: Perils of Translating Rodent Studies to Human Outcomes
- Repeated sevoflurane exposures inhibit neurogenesis by inducing the upregulation of glutamate transporter 1 in astrocytes.
- The propofol-induced mitochondrial damage in fetal rat hippocampal neurons via the AMPK/P53 signaling pathway.
- Ketamine modulates neural stem cell differentiation by regulating TRPC3 expression through the GSK3β/β-catenin pathway.