Millions of children undergo anesthesia annually and many of them are younger than 3 years old. Clinicians and parents frequently ask the question: is anesthesia safe for the developing child and is there an age range that is associated with a higher risk of anesthesia?
- Oct 8 – 11, SmartTots in San Diego!
- Neuroprotective Effects of Dexmedetomidine on the Ketamine-Induced Disruption of the Proliferation and Differentiation of Developing Neural Stem Cells in the Subventricular Zone.
- NPAS4 suppresses propofol-induced neurotoxicity by inhibiting autophagy in hippocampal neuronal cells.
- Effect of operative trauma and multiple propofol anesthesia on neurodevelopment and cognitive function in developmental rats.
- FOXO3 Regulates Sevoflurane-Induced Neural Stem Cell Differentiation in Fetal Rats