The primary objective of this study was to describe in a geographically defined population the incidence of procedures requiring general anesthesia up to the child’s third birthday, and the patient characteristics associated with receiving these procedures. A secondary objective was to determine the proportion of children in the population who meet the risk criteria promulgated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Comparer Pommes et Oranges: Perils of Translating Rodent Studies to Human Outcomes
- Repeated sevoflurane exposures inhibit neurogenesis by inducing the upregulation of glutamate transporter 1 in astrocytes.
- The propofol-induced mitochondrial damage in fetal rat hippocampal neurons via the AMPK/P53 signaling pathway.
- Ketamine modulates neural stem cell differentiation by regulating TRPC3 expression through the GSK3β/β-catenin pathway.
- Sevoflurane induces microRNA-18a to delay rat neurodevelopment via suppression of the RUNX1/Wnt/β-catenin axis.