May 17–20, 2019 Montreal, Quebec, Canada. For more information, click here.
- Neonatal general anesthesia causes lasting alterations in excitatory and inhibitory synaptic transmission in the ventrobasal thalamus of adolescent female rats
- Mild hypothermia ameliorates anesthesia toxicity in the neonatal macaque brain
- Using animal models to evaluate the functional consequences of anesthesia during early neurodevelopment
- microRNA‐124 attenuates isoflurane‐induced neurological deficits in neonatal rats via binding to EGR1
- Hemin treatment protects neonatal rats from sevoflurane-induced neurotoxicity via the phosphoinositide 3-kinase/Akt pathway