May 17–20, 2019 Montreal, Quebec, Canada. For more information, click here.
- Cyclophilin D Contributes to Anesthesia Neurotoxicity in the Developing Brain
- Evaluation of the Toxicity of Sugammadex in Zebrafish Larvae
- Potential Neurodevelopmental Effects of Pediatric Intensive Care Sedation and Analgesia: Repetitive Benzodiazepine and Opioid Exposure Alters Expression of Glial and Synaptic Proteins in Juvenile Rats
- Sevoflurane inhibits neuronal migration and axon growth in the developing mouse cerebral cortex
- Iron overload contributes to general anaesthesia-induced neurotoxicity and cognitive deficits