The SmartTots Panel at the IARS Annual Meeting will be held on Sunday, April 29, 2018, 11:30 – 1:00 PM CST
- Neurotoxic effect of nalufin on the histology, ultrastructure, cell cycle and apoptosis of the developing chick embryo and its amelioration by selenium.
- Propofol induces the apoptosis of neural stem cells via microRNA-9-5p / chemokine CXC receptor 4 signaling pathway.
- Enhanced hippocampal neurogenesis mediated by PGC-1α-activated OXPHOS after neonatal low-dose Propofol exposure.
- Implication of microglia in ketamine-induced long-term cognitive impairment in murine pups.
- Melatonin attenuates spatial learning and memory dysfunction in developing rats by suppressing isoflurane-induced endoplasmic reticulum stress via the SIRT1/Mfn2/PERK signaling pathway.