Medical research is fundamental to our health and economic prosperity! We at SmartTots are grateful that Congress has made medical research a national priority through supporting the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and passage of the 21st Century Cures Act. But, without sustained, predictable funding for NIH, tomorrow’s cures may never come. Join SmartTots and urge lawmakers to increase the NIH budget in FY2018 by $2 billion and provide hope to millions of Americans living with life-threatening and chronic diseases. Participate in the #RallyMedRes. www.rallyformedicalresearch.org
- Prenatal Exposure to General Anesthesia Drug Esketamine Impaired Neurobehavior in Offspring.
- Needle in a Haystack: Localising the Long-Term Neuronal Changes from Early-Life Exposure to General Anaesthesia.
- Toll-Like Receptor 4 Deficiency Ameliorates Propofol-Induced Impairments of Cognitive Function and Synaptic Plasticity in Young Mice.
- Whole-Brain Characterization of Apoptosis after Sevoflurane Anesthesia Reveals Neuronal Cell Death Patterns in the Mouse Neonatal Neocortex.
- Apamin, an SK2 Inhibitor, Attenuated Neonatal Sevoflurane Exposures Caused Cognitive Deficits in Mice through the Regulation of Hippocampal Neuroinflammation.