Medical research is fundamental to our health and economic prosperity! We at SmartTots are grateful that Congress has made medical research a national priority through supporting the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and passage of the 21st Century Cures Act. But, without sustained, predictable funding for NIH, tomorrow’s cures may never come. Join SmartTots and urge lawmakers to increase the NIH budget in FY2018 by $2 billion and provide hope to millions of Americans living with life-threatening and chronic diseases. Participate in the #RallyMedRes. www.rallyformedicalresearch.org
- Cell cycle activation contributes to isoflurane-induced neurotoxicity in the developing brain and the protective effect of CR8.
- Protective Effects of Xenon on Propofol-Induced Neurotoxicity in Human Neural Stem Cell-Derived Models.
- Neonatal exposure to propofol affects interneuron development in the piriform cortex and causes neurobehavioral deficits in adult mice.
- The expression of glucose transporters and mitochondrial division and fusion proteins in rats exposed to hypoxic preconditioning to attenuate propofol neurotoxicity.
- Inhibition of microRNA-375 ameliorated ketamine-induced neurotoxicity in human embryonic stem cell derived neurons.