Medical research is fundamental to our health and economic prosperity! We at SmartTots are grateful that Congress has made medical research a national priority through supporting the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and passage of the 21st Century Cures Act. But, without sustained, predictable funding for NIH, tomorrow’s cures may never come. Join SmartTots and urge lawmakers to increase the NIH budget in FY2018 by $2 billion and provide hope to millions of Americans living with life-threatening and chronic diseases. Participate in the #RallyMedRes. www.rallyformedicalresearch.org
- Ketamine-induced neurotoxicity in neurodevelopment: A synopsis of main pathways based on recent in vivo experimental findings.
- Ferroptosis contributes to isoflurane-induced neurotoxicity and learning and memory impairment.
- RIPK1/RIPK3-Mediated Necroptosis is Involved in Sevoflurane-Induced Neonatal Neurotoxicity in the Rat Hippocampus.
- lncRNA Xist regulates sevoflurane-induced social and emotional impairment by modulating miR-98-5p/EDEM1 signaling axis in neonatal mice.
- Hypermethylation of EFEMP1 in the Hippocampus May Be Related to the Deficit in Spatial Memory of Rat Neonates Triggered by Repeated Administration of Propofol.