Medical research is fundamental to our health and economic prosperity! We at SmartTots are grateful that Congress has made medical research a national priority through supporting the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and passage of the 21st Century Cures Act. But, without sustained, predictable funding for NIH, tomorrow’s cures may never come. Join SmartTots and urge lawmakers to increase the NIH budget in FY2018 by $2 billion and provide hope to millions of Americans living with life-threatening and chronic diseases. Participate in the #RallyMedRes. www.rallyformedicalresearch.org
- Propofol and Sevoflurane Anesthesia in Early Childhood Do Not Influence Seizure Threshold in Adult Rats.
- Sevoflurane Exposure in the Developing Brain Induces Hyperactivity, Anxiety-Free, and Enhancement of Memory Consolidation in Mice.
- Fentanyl induces autism-like behaviours in mice by hypermethylation of the glutamate receptor gene Grin2b.
- Multiple exposures to sevoflurane across postnatal development may cause cognitive deficits in older age.
- Mitochondria-Related Ferroptosis Drives Cognitive Deficits in Neonatal Mice Following Sevoflurane Administration.