April 1- 3, Tampa, FL
- October 13 – 17 SmartTots in San Francisco!
- Effect of sevoflurane anesthesia to neonatal rat hippocampus by RNA-seq.
- Angelicin Alleviates Maternal Isoflurane Exposure-Induced Offspring Cognitive Defects Through the Carbonic Anhydrase 4/Aquaporin-4 Pathway.
- Bicuculline and Bumetanide Attenuate Sevoflurane-Induced Impairment of Myelination and Cognition in Young Mice.
- Alfaxalone Alleviates Neurotoxicity and Cognitive Impairment Induced by Isoflurane Anesthesia in Offspring Rats.