April 1- 3, Tampa, FL
- Propofol and Sevoflurane Anesthesia in Early Childhood Do Not Influence Seizure Threshold in Adult Rats.
- Sevoflurane Exposure in the Developing Brain Induces Hyperactivity, Anxiety-Free, and Enhancement of Memory Consolidation in Mice.
- Fentanyl induces autism-like behaviours in mice by hypermethylation of the glutamate receptor gene Grin2b.
- Multiple exposures to sevoflurane across postnatal development may cause cognitive deficits in older age.
- Mitochondria-Related Ferroptosis Drives Cognitive Deficits in Neonatal Mice Following Sevoflurane Administration.