- Editorial: Anesthetic neurotoxicity in developing brains: mechanisms, biomarkers, and therapeutic targets.
- Development of a primate model to evaluate the effects of ketamine and surgical stress on the neonatal brain.
- Sevoflurane anaesthesia induces cognitive impairment in young mice through sequential tau phosphorylation.
- Dexmedetomidine suppresses hippocampal astrocyte pyroptosis in cerebral hypoxic-ischemic neonatal rats by upregulating microRNA-148a-3p to inactivate the STAT/JMJD3 axis.
- miR-34a targets SIRT1 to reduce p53 deacetylation and promote sevoflurane inhalation anesthesia-induced neuronal autophagy and apoptosis in neonatal mice.