September 12–14, 2019 Phoenix, Arizona. For more information, click here.
- Prenatal Exposure to General Anesthesia Drug Esketamine Impaired Neurobehavior in Offspring.
- Needle in a Haystack: Localising the Long-Term Neuronal Changes from Early-Life Exposure to General Anaesthesia.
- Toll-Like Receptor 4 Deficiency Ameliorates Propofol-Induced Impairments of Cognitive Function and Synaptic Plasticity in Young Mice.
- Whole-Brain Characterization of Apoptosis after Sevoflurane Anesthesia Reveals Neuronal Cell Death Patterns in the Mouse Neonatal Neocortex.
- Apamin, an SK2 Inhibitor, Attenuated Neonatal Sevoflurane Exposures Caused Cognitive Deficits in Mice through the Regulation of Hippocampal Neuroinflammation.