When surgery is necessary, anesthesia ensures your child can safely receive life-saving or corrective treatment while managing the pain and discomfort of the procedure. Anesthesia’s effect on the developing brain is being researched continually, and you’ll be comforted to know that anesthesia provided during one brief surgery is considered safe by the experts at the American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA).
- Search Announcement: Medical Officer
- Anesthesia for Major Surgery in the Neonate
- Best Pharmaceuticals for Children Act (BPCA) Priority Releases 2020-2021 List of Needs in Pediatric Therapeutics
- HSP90 inhibitor 17AAG attenuates sevoflurane-induced neurotoxicity in rats and human neuroglioma cells via induction of HSP70
- Effects of propofol on hippocampal neuron viability